Establishing a business in a new market without a credible and knowledgeable legal partner can cause a slew of bureaucratic headaches.
It is important to consider what needs to be in place from a regulatory perspective to enable a business to set up an office in other countries, to employ people, and to ensure that the company complies with regulations.
Immigration regulation is complex and understanding the practical issues with regards to lodgement and the process to get the approvals in place is paramount.
Our services include:
- Visitors Visas
- Temporary residence visas
- Permanent residence permits
- Corporate visas
- Appeal or review applications to the Department of Home Affairs
- Apostille on Europe documents for use abroad
- Facilitating sworn translations
- Agreements and Notarial Contracts for cohabitation